Sunday, February 12, 2012

Punked

The occult: Dark and mysterious?

I don't think so. Weeks ago, I was contacted by a local man who claimed to know black magic. I paid him a total sum of $3500 to be 20 years younger. He said the trade off would be that 5 newborn babies in the village I live in would end up having progeria, a very rare but tragic illness where the aging process is about seven times faster than normal. I figured that the trade off was worth it, only, there won't be a trade off because this was a scam. I believe the entire occult is just a greedy industry to scam people.

This guy went by the name 'Roy' (I made him show me his driver's license of course, the first name was Roy, but this must have been fake.) We went through this process of him "proving" to me that the occult is real. A man (obviously part of the scam) claimed to have wanted breasts, his shirt was taken off and they looked and felt totally real. He had no other secondary sex characteristics, there was no chest hair, it looked totally female. I did a background check for his medical records, there was no record of getting any surgery either. Roy and his sidekick who's name was supposedly Brian are much more like Houdini than the sorcerers you see in movies because Brian's "breasts" were not real. It was just part of the greedy scheme to scam me. I'm a poor old doctor who can't afford to retire, let alone feed his family without assistance and this is how I'm treated.

Suicide: Dark and mysterious?



I've always informed many of my patients that suicide is a dark and mysterious rite of passage into the unknown, and a viable option to end the chronic pain. I would tell them that God is most likely waiting for them even though I don't believe this personally. Since I don't even have a pot to piss in, maybe I'll consider the notion that the very last chapter of one's life is what defines any possible existence after death. When the body dies, I don't know if the energy in it dies with it or if it goes anywhere.

I was punked out when least expected, this is what can happen to people with extreme financial problems who are desperate. I wouldn't mind killing Roy and Brian but they have both disappeared; I tried calling Roy's phone number which is no longer in service. I went to what was most likely his temporary office which is now an empty building.

I'm at the end of my rope. Do you have any spare change? Maybe my family should die with me. After all, is there any place in this world for mixed species kids?

Its too bad that you have to experience death to know or not know what happens when you die.

I wish that this experience of mine could be featured on the show American Greed, but I have no proof of anything.

Search 2.0