Friday, April 27, 2012

Shocking body modifications

After learning about
Dennis Avner, who is also known as "Cat Man" (but prefers his Native American name, Stalking Cat, it almost made me feel like a normal person. This guy holds the worlds record for having the most body modifications.

I take some special interest in him myself, since my wife is a canine and we have mixed species children. Man and beast have joined as a result of our love, sex, and matrimony and this guy has undergone extensive cosmetic surgery to look as if he's part feline. Cat man has been inspiring ever since I first found out about him. It would be ideal if I could get surgery to resemble a doberman, and if my wife Lisa got surgery done to have some human features.

Legally, my wife and Lisa are not married but she is my pet (So, if she mauled someone apart I could face liabilities as a pet owner.) But she wouldn't have to consent to getting cosmetic surgery done. I'm well into my 70s so it could be especially unhealthy for me to go under the knife for such an operation. However I'll add it to my wish list, which I'd need to raise money for since I can't even afford to have a roof over us on some nights. As I expected, cosmetic surgery for pets is available.
Maria Jose Cristerna, also known as the "Mexican Vampire Woman", is another freak who got a ton of body modifications done. She did this to express herself since she almost died in a violent home as a child.
Emotional and physical abuse fucks people up.
The 35 year old Mexican Vampire Woman.
She is a freak but she's quite sexy. I'd let her eat a few of my kids just to do her.

Search 2.0